Thursday, July 26, 2012

Things I Have Been Thinking About

Well I decided to write to you about what I have been thinking about that is book related. Such as even though I do not like ebook formats I would much rather buy textbooks that way rather than regular format. I mean really why do I have to buy hundreds dollars worth of books that I only use a semester. Last semester I took this class where we did not even use the book and it cost me hundred and fifty dollars. I feel like I wasted my money on that book last semester. Another thing that I have been thinking is what is up with this whole Fifty Shades of Grey popularity. I mean I am not judging anybody who has read that book, but I personally feel like there is more to literature than just that book. Well thanks for reading my rant and I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments: