Thursday, July 19, 2012

Book Review

Hey Guys! A new book review for you. This month I decided to read contemporary because my last view books have been intense. Hope You Enjoy!

Title: Something Like Fate
Author: Susane Colasanti
Publisher: Viking Juvenile
Date of Publication: May 4, 2010
Pages: 268
Synopsis: Lani and Erin are lfelong best friends-and total opposites. Lani's down-to-earth Taurus; Erins's a fiery Leo. Lani likes to do her own thing; Erin prefers an entourage. They's always had wildly different tastes, from pizza toppings to guys. That is, until Erin starts dating Jason. From the minute Lani meets Jason, she can't deny the amazing connection she feels with him. It's like they've known each other their whole lives. She's not sure if he feels it, too-but even if he does, he's off limits. Lani's determined to ignore her feelings for Jason, no matter how powerful they are, rather than hurt her best friend. Then Erin goes away for the summer-and Jason seems to appear everywhere Lani turns. How long can she keep running from the guy who might be the love of her life?
How I rate the book: 4 out of 5
My thoughts: Overall I really enjoyed this book. This was my first book I read from this author and I was not disappointed. There are some parts that the character development was not the best that is why it got four out five stars. 

No comments: