Monday, May 14, 2012

Yet Another Book Review

So I honestly did not think I would post a another book review for this week, but I just could not put this book done. To finish this month of I have decided to do sequels that I have done book reviews on already. I hope you enjoy!

Title: Kiss of Frost(Mythos Academy #2)
Author: Jennifer Estep
Publisher: Kensington Publishing Corp. (Teen Division)
Date of publication: November 9, 2011
Pages: 354
Synopsis: I'm Gwen Frost, a second-year-warrior-in-training at Mythos Academy, and I have no idea ho I'm going to survive the rest of the semester. One day, I'm getting schooled in swordplay by the guy who broke my heart-the drop-dead gorgeous Logan, who slays me every time. Then an invisible archer in the Library of Antiquities decides to use me for target practice. And now, I find out that someone at the academy is rally a Reaper bad guy who wants me dead. I'm afraid if I don't learn how to live by the sword-with Logan's help- I just might die by the sword...
How I rate: 4 1/2 out of 5 stars
My thoughts: I really enjoyed this read. It only took me a day and a half to read it because it was so action packed. I only find that she went over a lot of stuff that she wrote in the first book, but it was much better than the first book. 

No comments: