Saturday, May 12, 2012

A New Book Review

So I recently got asked from author Caron Rider to review a book. Can I say that it was a great honor to review her book. Well without further ado here is the book review. By the way I am changing some things about how I review it.

Title: Silver Knight
Author: Caron Rider
Publisher: CreateSpace
Date of publication: February 24, 2012
Page: 278
Synopsis: When seventeen-year-old recognizes an elderly priest in video on YouTube, she realizes hat reincarnation is real and that she's been alive before! Every night in her dreams, she relive her pas learning that it's kill or be killed. Now a bishop at the vatican whom she saved in another life calls on her once more. But when she arrives in Rome, she meets Alexander the man of her dreams! Through the centuries she has loved him...betrayed him...been killed by him. When she give him another chance or this time will she strike first. 
How I rate it: 4 1/2 stars out 5 stars
My thoughts: I really enjoyed the book. I thought that the author brought the combination of paranormal romance with historical fiction brillantly. I thought that the characters were well written. Some thing that I wish though that was different was that the chapters were kind of long. It confused me when it was going back and forth with present and past events. 


1 comment:

Caron Rider, Author said...

Hey,

Thanks so much for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Something I've noticed with ebooks versus paperbacks it that what really isn't a long chapter in a paperback, seems to take forever to get through on a kindle. So I'm adjusting that for the followup, Silver Demon. :) Thanks! Caron