Friday, June 14, 2013

Silver Demon Book Review

Hey Guys! Here is another book review. I had an opportunity to review for a the author.


*********************************************************************************

Title:Silver Demon(The Silver Series Book 2)
Author: Caron Rider
Publisher: Createspace
Date of Publication: May 4, 2013
Page: 276
Synopsis: Plunged into a demon filled world, Diana must come to terms with an existence geared toward defending humans. Diana's dreams have shown her the way to destroy them with silver. But her dreams have also shown her Alexander-a demon she has hated...and loved...through the ages. Now Alex has followed her to Springfield, and people are dying. Dare she trust him and let him into her life?
An aggravating vice principal, Internet dating, and stalking demons are just a few of the challenges facing Diana, Sam, and Maggie their senior year. Join them for another adventure that will ultimately lead them back to rome.
How I Rate It: 5 out of 5
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed the book. I especially enjoyed the flashbacks that Diana has in this book. Compared to the first book of the series the speed of the book was much better for me to handle. I believe that anybody would enjoy the book. 

No comments: