Friday, February 8, 2013

Back With My Top 5 Favorite TV Shows

Hey Guy! So for my long absent I have been extremely busy with school because it is last semester at the school I am currently going to. I have just finished a book that is part of a series so I will probably review the whole series on here. Well lets get started with my list.

1) Elementary: This is the American version of Sherlock Holmes of which I really love the British version as well.

2) Pretty Little Liars: I know this meant for teens, but I still enjoy the murder mystery aspects.

3) Once Upon A Time: What can I say I just love anything with fairy tale aspects.

4) Being Human: Even though it deals with more adult themes I still really like it. By the way I prefer the American version over the British version, but the British version is still really good.

5) Doctor Who: I love Science Fiction that involves time travel as well as space travel.

Honorable Mentions:
1-The Following
2-The Carrie Dairies
3-The Vampire Dairies

No comments: